In This Lesson You Will Learn How To Send & Receive PHI. First, We will show you how to send PHI. Then We will show you how to receive PHI ERC20
PHI.NETWORK Mobile App:
1) Open Up Quick Menu By Clicking PHI Logo In Bottom left Hand Corner Of App
2)Click Wallet Icon
Click PHI.Holdings (Non-Custodial Wallet)
4) If Presented With A White Screen Click Reload At the Top Right Hand Corner
5) Create Wallet Select PHI & Ethereum As Crypto-currencies
6) Remember To Store 12 Word Phrase Back Up Password As Well As Private Keys
7) IF You Loose Your 12 word Phrase or private keys you will loose funds.
8) It is very important to same your private keys and 12 word phrase as this will allow you access back to your funds in the event you get logged out or need to log into your wallet from a different app.
To Send PHI:
(Want to be able to send your PHI Instantly For Free (NOTE LESSON: How To Instantly Send & Receive For Free ))
Video Walk Through On How To Send PHI:
Video Walk Through of how to Receive PHI:
[ 2 Out of 2 Found Helpful ]